Monday 8 February 2010

sound off VERIZON!

As nice as it is to pick up sound from my cochlear implant when i want to hear or not to... some sounds/noises are just not pleasant. Number one- the sound of my psychology professor is just cruel. It's not pretty trust me. Another sound i'm beginning to despise is the wind. It's constantly whistling. One would think hats would block out some of the sound? Think twice. Just a few complaints but otherwise, all's good here in Rochester.

On the plus side, finally got my phone fixed. AGAIN. Yes for the SECOND time. Back in January, I dropped my phone by accident for like the 2nd time. No big deal right? Wrong! It went all black on the inside screen, sooo I had to replace it for a measly 50 dollars! When I tried to call my mom one week later, I noticed it wasn't working. The inside speakerphone worked just fine, but not the earpiece/ outside speaker. My friends could hear me talking to them from my phone, but I couldn't hear it ringing when I was trying to call them nor could I hear them talking on the other end. Replaced it again for free..yay for warranty!. Now it works fine, but the front screen seems to be sticking out a bit. I'm beginning to hate the fact Verizon keeps giving me defective phones because I haven't dropped my phone yet one bit, and the front screen's err sticking out? I'm beginning to believe that they make cheap phones and then overcharge you for a piece of crap!


peace out from snowy 27 degree rochester!
-Linds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)