So much boredom, oh did I mention that I had to take a TB test? It's required for Camp Isola Bella for some reason (probably because of the children in presence of me).
[UPDATE to the last post]:
I have to mention that the MAPpings so far has been alright, but I suppose it'll.... take time to adjust to? I don't like this... the whole adjusting thing.
[UPDATE to the first post: jobs]
I finally decided to definitely work at Camp Isola Bella, because it's more productive that what I did today (obviously) and it'll give me something to do (other than making moolah, haha).
This Ice Cream Parlor job is also quite unreliable- meaning they tend to cancel work due to the rain. The reason for this is because it's adjunct to a mini golf course, and customers won't want to come in and get ice cream due to the weather. A few might, but the owners won't keep me on shift alone because 1) i'm new 2) i wouldn't know what to do 3) i cant hear the damn telephone 4) ...
First Night: Sunday night [31 May],
canceled Friday [5 June] due to rain,
Second Night: Saturday night [6 June] from seven to close,
I canceled Monday for NYU [8 June]
canceled Tuesday [9 June] due to rain!!
I wonder what Sunday [14 June] will bring me :) hopefully not rain, but rather moneyy.
Hmm.. I don't know what to say, but I think I'm going to go workout at Big Sky despite the weather.
Toodles!
Peace & <3>
Linds
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment :)