Friday 12 June 2009

I HATE THE RAIN!

I AM A HATER OF THE RAIN!


The rain has done so much harm to my parent's basement over the years since we're in [kinda] a flood zone due to the way we're on the bottom of a [so-called] mountain! 


I just wonder why I drove to NH last night to see my dad up at the beach.. when he has to head home now? 


He just got a phone call from my mom saying she was up half of the night trying to clean the basement! It flooded again... for the first time in awhile... DUE TO RAIN! 


He has to go home to help mom clean and dry the basement.



My parents just had kinda fixed everything up! They put down a new ceiling, a new carpet, and most likely fixed the drain.. all to no avail! Now the carpet is going to REEK of a bad odor [whatever that rain smell causes it to smell]. 


I really had hoped it would never flood again!


The area I live in is officially a flood zone apparently, even though we live on the bottom of Avon or whatever Mountain!


This just sucks, and on top of that, I think I'm getting really bad cramps.. I have a three hour drive ahead of me to CT which just SUCKS!


ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)