Sunday 7 June 2009

Hi all!

I've decided to start up again by blogging on my website. It's been so long, that I don't know where to begin. I hope to continuously update this blog much more often as opposed to once in a blue moon when i remember to update it. Must be a ADD trait of mine that causes me to forget. xD

As for life, It's been pretty good so far. I finished my freshman year of college at two different schools, (WOOT!) I started off my freshman year -first semester that is- at lovely McDaniel College in Westminster, MD where it was alright, but not the right fit for me. I decided to move back home to CT, and while figuring out what to do, I decided to attend Central CT State University (CCSU) for a semester.. CCSU wasn't the best place to be at, but I survived!


After summer's over, I get to finally attend the [third and last!!] college of my choice. that is,  NTID/RIT is where i want to be! I'll be a first year again (i know, i know.. it sucks but as soon i get the 39 credits needed to be a second year, then i'll get rid of the first year status xD). I am so excited about this... finally being able to study what i want, which is graphic design!!

Well, I'll continue this on another post later.. but for now,  I am going to chill since I got a NYU appointment in New York City tomorrow afternoon for my cochlear implant. I got alot of questions that need to be asked! :)

Goodnight All!

-Linds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)